Hello and thank you for stopping by! My name is Kennedy Weiss and I live in Greenville, South Carolina. I am currently working towards my Bachelors in Psychology and Human Services. I am also a photographer, and you can read more about that here.
I started blogging in my junior year of high school back in 2013, using the website Blogger. After weighing out the pros and the cons between the websites Blogger and WordPress, I decided to make the switch to WordPress.
Here, I will share about my personal experiences and on topics I am passionate about, like child abuse and mental health, mental illnesses that I deal with on a daily basis, like PTSD, panic disorder, and agoraphobia. On a brighter note, I enjoy writing honest reviews on my favorite products, such as makeup and skin care products, subscription boxes, and so on.
Side note: everything that I review will always be in my honest opinion, whether the products are sponsored or not.
As a plus-size woman, I have learned a lot from, as well as and some awesome purchases with the help of following other plus-size bloggers. I plan on sharing my own plus-size fashion finds, and, hopefully one day soon, I will be confident enough to share my own images and videos, such as try ons and hauls.
Some random facts about me in no particular order :
- My boyfriend, William, and I have been together for five years; we met online and went on our first date about two weeks later. He is my best friend and my soul mate.
- Our cat, Pumpkin, is my pride and joy; if you read my blog you will probably see her often! ￼
- William’s parents have taken me in as their own and they are the parents I’ve never had. I will have to write a post about this at another time.
- I drink a lot of Diet Coke.
- I really love my wax warmers, and I am always stocking up on my favorite scents for each season.
- Along with being a full-time student, I am also a full-time server for Darden. I have been with the company for over five years.
- I’m a natural dirty blonde, but I bleach and tone my hair at home; I have created some blog posts about maintaining platinum blonde hair at home under the “hair care” section.
- I love staying organized, home decor, and having a clean space.
- I can’t sleep without my fan on the highest setting.
- I enjoy all kinds of music, especially 60’s-90’s rock and 90’s-00’s hip-hop. I will pretty much listen to anything other than gospel or anything slow.
- I started my photography business in October of 2018.