Hello and thank you for stopping by! My name is Kennedy and I live in Greenville, South Carolina. I am currently working towards my Bachelors in Psychology and Human Services. As to what exactly this blog is? That’s an open ended question. I started blogging back in 2013, using the website Blogger. After weighing out the pros and cons of Blogger and WordPress, I decided to make the switch to WordPress. I like to write about my personal experiences and on topics I am passionate about, like the connection between abuse and mental health, specifically mental illnesses that I deal with on a daily basis, like PTSD, panic disorder, and agoraphobia. On a brighter note, I enjoy writing honest reviews on my favorite products, subscription boxes, and so on (everything I review is in my honest opinion, whether the products are sponsored or not). I also enjoy writing about plus-size fashion, makeup and skin care. My cat, Pumpkin, is my pride and joy; if you read my blog you will probably see her often!
Some random facts about me:
- My boyfriend, William, and I have been together for five years; we met online and went on our first date about two weeks later. He is my best friend and my soul mate.
- William’s parents have taken me in as their own and they are the parents I’ve never had! (I will have to write a post about this at another time).
- I drink a lot of Diet Coke.
- I really love my wax warmers, and I am always stocking up on my favorite scents for each season.
- Along with being a full-time student, I am also a full-time server for Darden. I have been with the company for over four years.
- I’m a natural dirty blonde but I bleach and tone my hair at home; I have created some blog posts about maintaining platinum blonde hair at home under the “hair care” section.
- I love staying organized and having a clean space.
- I can’t sleep without my fan on the highest setting.
- I enjoy all kinds of music, especially 60’s-90’s rock and 90’s-00’s hip-hop. I will pretty much listen to anything other than gospel or anything slow.
- I hope you enjoy reading and (hopefully) find my product reviews helpful. Although this blog is just for fun, I appreciate any kind of constructive criticism on any of my posts, because everything can be seen at a different perspective. There is always something I can improve on!